Quadbeam’s greater accuracy results in multiple savings.
1. Reduce the amount of water you need to use. Quadbeam’s more precise reading tells you exactly when a rinse is clean, so that you can stop running water through unnecessarily.
2. Reduce water treatment costs. Less water used in each rinse means less water running to the treatment plant, which cuts down expenses there.
3. Reduce energy costs. Running less hot water in each rinse saves the cost of heating that water.
4. Reduce the amount of chemicals you need to use. As with water, multi-beam precision lets you know when the chemical flush is complete.
5. Recover valuable solids from the first part of the rinse. Most companies send all their rinse down the drain, but the first part of the rinse contains a lot of valuable product. Quadbeam sensors tell you the suspended solids content of that rinse, so you can divert it for recovery.
6. Reduce water usage by re-using rinse water. The end of the rinse is nearly clean. Quadbeam’s accuracy allows you to divert water that is clean enough so that it can be used again instead of going down the drain.
7. Reduce downtime and increase production uptime. Less accurate CIP processes have to be conservative to make up for that inaccuracy, so they have to run for longer. Quadbeam precision means you only run the CIP regime for as long as you need to, and no longer. This increases your cycle time and allows you to resume production much sooner, so you can get more product into packaging and out to market. Quadbeam streamlines CIP, creating layer upon layer of efficiency gains.
For help or to find out more
If you want to discuss your installation or have another question, or just want to find out more, contact us. You can also see our full product range here, and access data sheets, manuals, and technical information.